Under the direct supervision of the Altacare CEO, coordinates services offered through the Comprehensive School and Community Treatment program, ensuring its objectives are carried out as defined under Montana code 37.106.1902. Promotes professional relationship with CSCT staff; as well as favorable public relations, works closely with contracting schools, and supervises staff activities with those of other clinical services. Recommends and develops policies and procedures for various clinical and service activities. As a part of the Senior Management Team oversees utilization management, financial oversight and program management. Problem-solves issues relating to referrals, admissions or discharge planning with any program within the system. Acts as liaison between Altacare staff and pertinent school personnel. Significant travel is required with this position.
The candidate must be a Licensed Mental Health Professional for a minimum of three years preferable as a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC), a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or a Licensed Clinical Psychologist (PhD) with CSCT experience. The candidate must have good recommendations and satisfactory work performance with their previous employer and must successfully complete all reference checks. At least two (2) years’ experience in mental health treatment programs must be met. The candidate must have a thorough knowledge of fundamentals of program organization, administration, and state and federal regulations in licensing and preferably in CSCT. The candidate must have a working knowledge of the following professional clinical services: Psychology, Social Work, Recreational and Activity therapy and managing child and adolescent behaviors.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Exhibit professionalism in dress, demeanor and behavior at all times.
- Improve skills and knowledge by meeting or exceeding self-set professional goals.
- Work in conjunction with applicable District Facilitators/ therapists, therapist and Behavioral Intervention Specialist (BIS) providing clinical and program services within the assigned school district at least once a month minimum in person.
- Provide licensing supervision when requested or assigned.
- Perform a supportive role for marketing and public relations activities for the Altacare programs.
- Work with the CEO and Coordinator(s) to develop policies and procedures to ensure that they are consistent with Acadia and the State of Montana’s requirements.
- Coordinate utilization management, financial eligibility and aftercare planning by monitoring Medicaid, Sliding Fee and Private Insurance schedules on a bi-monthly basis.
- Perform quarterly chart audits on field files including census to bill audit within each district as per Chart Audit Policy.
- Monitor staff attendance with the goal of meeting school district expectations.
- Responsible for providing clinical services to individual programs a minimum of once a week to offset the loss of therapists who resign or are out for extended medical leaves. PRN staff maybe hired to off-set normal work schedules.
- Oversee an annual Satisfaction Survey with clients, school personnel and CSCT staff for use in annual planning.
- Directly supervise district facilitators, therapists and BISs and direct all regional corrective actions.
- Provide the first level of review for community and patient complaints and grievances.
- Submit monthly travel itinerary and bi-monthly report.
- Attend, upon request, Acadia/Altacare Board Meetings.
- Meet monthly with the assigned therapist within each district and the appropriate school administrator to discuss each child’s progress, attendance, disciplinary referrals, contacts with law enforcement and/or referrals to higher levels of care.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Altacare Administrator or Acadia Montana
- Assist in hiring field staff for assigned schools.
- Provide clinical over site to Clinicians.