Big Data Engineer- AWS - Atlanta, Georgia- $130,000 Salary + bonus- Awesome opportunity!
Big Data Engineer
Looking for an experienced Data Engineer with extensive experience in coding. The ideal candidate would have experience in both NoSQL and SQL databases, as well as experience designing the middle ware integration flows. The candidate must also be familiar with modern web development frameworks and tools. This is a great opportunity for a mid-level engineer who wants to work with cutting-edge technologies.
- Extensive experience with AWS cloud and Big Data technologies
- Experience within the Hadoop ecosystem (HDFS)
- Experience with Pig and Hive
- Experience developing ETL pipelines
- Experience coding with Java, Python a plus but not required
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field.
To highlight this opportunity:
- Highly competitive salary!
- Fun work culture!
- Work/life balance
- 401(k) Plan
- Flexibility and generous PTO!
- Full Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
Holding interviews this week since the client wants to fill positions immediately, please contact me with all inquiries at URL blocked - click to apply or call at 813- 437-6879 (ext 6879).
Jefferson Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on AWS cloud technologies. We deal with AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any AWS candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance.
Please see URL blocked - click to apply for more information.
Python (Programming Language)