NIGHT SHIFT SECURITY
Securita Security Services is seeking a reliable individual for an overnight security surveillance position. This officer must be alert and observant while conducting walking and driving patrols of the facility and property.
*Must be comfortable working alone*
PAY: $14 per hour
HOURS: Full-time 3rd shift
LOCATION: Lincoln Park area
NO PRIOR SECURITY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!TYPICAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Observes and reports
- Does various patrols
- Access control
- Responds to emergencies
- Prepares reports and manages logs
- paid vacation time
- Extensive training programs
- Company PERK programs
- WEEKLY PAY CYCLE!!!
CAREER & EDUCATION ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES: Securitas LEAD (Learning, Education, and Development) Program:
- We have partnered with Purdue Global University to provide affordable education opportunities for careers in security, public safety, criminal justice, business, fire science, informative technology, or emergency management
- Online education offering 4 different certificate programs consisting of four 10-week courses per program
- Securitas Security Services will pay 90% of the cost!!! *must be able to meet eligibility requirements*
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
Why Securitas? Because we offer an opportunity!
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
- Must have valid driver's license and clean driving record