To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Marietta, GA 30067
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Benevis Practice Services • Marietta, GA
Posted 2 months ago
Provide administrative support by conducting research, preparing reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Comfortable performing clerical duties, taking memos, maintaining files, and organizing documents. Photocopying, faxing, collating, etc., as needed.
- Arranges travel, accommodation, itineraries, and all correspondence related to arrangements as needed. Submits expense reports.
- Plans/organizes and implements business luncheons
- Manages executive schedule and acts as liaison for executive team
- Manages communication with external investors
- Prepares reports, presentations, and data, as well as maintaining files, records, and correspondence for meetings
- Handles confidential information; organizes and maintains files
- Prepares information and research for executive needs
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with multiple tasks and projects at hand
- Able to organize and manage large amounts of files, tasks, schedules, and information
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- Able to perform all clerical duties, taking memos, maintaining files and confidential information, organizing documents as needed.
- Associates degree preferred
- Three to five years' prior mid to senior-level support experience
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel); scheduling appointments/updating calendars a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to concentrate on multiple problems/tasks at once
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills