Business Development OfficerCompensation:
$110000.00 to $120000.00 yearly
An industrial product and service company, located in Elizabeth, has been expanding rapidly, even during Covid, is searching for a Business Development Manager. This management role will focus on developing new business-to-business (B2B) relationships. The Business Development Manager will find and follow up on sales leads, call on past and prospective customers, focus on customers in target markets, and identify emerging opportunities. The Business Development Manager will devise and execute plans to leverage those markets and opportunities in order to increase revenue and enhance customer satisfaction.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Identify and attend appropriate trade shows
• Track activity and prepare and maintain records in a CRM system
• Make regular in-person sales calls at customers’ locations
• Generate profitable sales orders
• Position requires approximately 20-40% travel, including overnights. Territory includes but is not limited to the Northeast United States.
• Understand the competitive landscape by monitoring market conditions
• Operate ethically and professionally, ensuring favorable impressions of self and company
• Identify new partners, resellers, and associations that will generate sustainable, profitable business
• Complete sales call and expense reports timely and in accordance with company policy
• Nurture and on-board new customers
The company offers a generous base salary, bonus, and comprehensive benefits package. To apply email a resume in a Word format. Or call Rich Singer, CPA, at
The ideal candidate will have experience with following up on sales leads, call on past and prospective customers, focus on customers in target markets, and identify emerging opportunities.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Business Development Manager
for more information.
Business To Business
Customer Relationship Management