CALLING ALL LICENSED EMTS!
WE ARE HIRING FOR A LARGE FACILITY IN SALT LAKE CITY!
PAY IS $16.50-17.50/HOUR!
Everyday Job Functions:
- Respond in an emergency
- Maintains all required Personal Protective Equipment knowledge and licenses needed
- The ability to follow post orders, granting access to the necessary
- The ability to take long strolls whether on foot or in a vehicle around the premises
- Reports anything suspicious that happens
- Administers first aid treatment to and arranges for transport of sick or injured persons to medical facility
- Determines nature and extent of illness or injury
- Communicates with professional medical personnel at emergency treatment facility to obtain instructions regarding further treatment.
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up incline sand on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Meet and continue to meet the state requirements for EMT at the basic level or above
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing and permit requirements for Security Officers and EMT's
- Required to utilize rapid and effective judgment in responding to unusual or emergency situations
*Securitas has the industries best benefits including but not limited to;
- 401 k
- paid vacation time
- Extensive training programs
- Make a life changing decision today, advance your career by joining our team and reap the benefit of working with a company who works for you to ensure the best opportunities possible.
Veteran Commitment: Securitas Security Services USA, Inc. commits to hiring returning veterans!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Diseases And Disorders