To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Harrisburg, PA
- D&H Distributing Company
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Senior Sales Specialist-Intel
D&H Distributing Company • Harrisburg, PA
Posted 1 month ago
Senior Sales Specialist-Intel
We are looking for a talented, driven, experienced Intel Senior Sales Specialist to join our team. D&H is a 101 year old, 4.0B$ technology company headquartered in Harrisburg, PA. We offer an employee stock ownership plan, competitive pay, an excellent benefits package and paid time off to volunteer in the community. If you would like to learn more, please submit your resume today!
- Serve as a category lead and liaison across D&H departments
- Identify, and support onboarding of key customers in appropriate segments with Regional Sales Management.
- Lead and report upon D&H performance against category sales plans
- Subject matter expect, within the category at D&H, whom overlays D&H consumer sales teams for all Intel Retail product solution inquiries and requests, and responds in a timely manner and tracks all quotes created.
- Engage with D&H inside and outside reps, including coordinating trainings to increase and provide continued awareness of key Intel product solutions on a quarterly basis.
- Engages with D&H buyer, VBM and vendor, including attending QBRs, on behalf of D&H Consumer Sales, to increase continued awareness of key Intel Retail product solutions sales efforts on a quarterly basis.
- Manage the creation, funding and launch of retailer and rep promotions, on behalf of D&H, D&H's vendor and D&H's sales management, to increase product sales and drive category performance.
- Develop executable plans to capitalize on those opportunities while mitigating risks for D&H.
- Engage with key customers using conference calls, seminars and/or on-site visits as needed or requested
- Manage lead development, follow-up and closure; Provide support necessary to develop leads and follow them to closure
- Grow the profitable sales and market share for D&H against industry benchmarks for the category.
- Serve as an extension of vendor, D&H and retailer sales organizations, handling complex to advanced issues.
- Identify market and product gaps for category vendors' products and communicate findings to D&H Sales management, D&H BU & Retail management and Purchasing management.
- Provide D&H sales force and retailers, specialized consultative tools, education/training and sales resources to bridge gaps in category knowledge and sales success versus current retail trends in the category.
- Attend vendor-specific trainings with D&H and vendor in person and online, as needed or required
- Follow up with reps and retailers on submitted forecasts/ladder schedules/planograms/quotes for the purpose of creating weekly reporting.
- Collaborate with D&H Demand planning, Sales Ops and Buying to ensure successful inventory management into D&H retail customers.
- Sell category products and place customer orders in computer system as needed.
- Answer phone and respond to all customer requests
- Identify opportunities to leverage vendor, Retailer and D&H executive resources to facilitate the overall objectives of the Category Sales Manager
- Back-up and support the Category Sales Manager as needed.
- Computer literate with the ability to learn. Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of programs required
- Requires professional verbal and written communication skills
- 3 to 5 years of IT industry and/or retail experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of experience/education preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Detailed oriented and ability to multitask
- Time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
Why Should You Apply?
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Great benefits
- Competitive industry pay
- Work/Life Balance