DSC Logistics is looking for dependable and hardworking 2nd and 3rd shift Inventory Clerks at our Carol Stream, IL location.
We have 2 2nd Shift opportunities Monday through Friday 2pm to 10pm
We have 1 3rd Shift opportunity Sunday through Thursday 10pm to 6am
Maintain accurate inventory levels by ensuring customer inventory management and order fulfillment responsibilities are completed in a timely fashion and with the highest standard of service.
- Audits inbound and outbound loads
- Performs cycle counts and aisle audits, and identifies and corrects inventory discrepancies
- Looks into recurring issues to help determine root cause
- Manages customer lot holds, distress orders, and aged product orders
- Assists with the tracking of recoup
- Assists in shipping office as necessary
- Assists Customer Service Representative with daily, weekly and monthly customer reports
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must have ability to operate a forklift
- Six months of experience in a warehouse environment
- Microsoft Proficiency (Excel, Word)
- Proficiency using and responding to Emails
- Basic clerical, math, reading and communication skills. High school diploma or GED preferred
- Must have working knowledge of computers; familiarity with AS400 system a plus
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve work-related issues
- Ability to handle continuous interruptions and multiple tasks throughout the day, while managing workload and deadlines
- Experience working in a process driven environment with a focus on quality
- Ability to work overtime during peak periods as required by supervisor
DSC Logistics is a leader in transforming logistics and supply chain management into a critical business strategy based on collaborative partnerships, innovative thinking and high-performance operations. DSC achieves the business goals of Fortune 500 and other dynamic companies by designing, integrating, managing and adapting customized supply chain solutions. As a Lead Logistics Partner (LLP) and third-party logistics (3PL) provider, DSC delivers value by reducing total system costs, optimizing business processes, facilitating growth and change, and maximizing the potential of the supply chain. In today’s environment, filled with rapid and unpredictable change, DSC helps customers achieve their goals by being ready for anything!
We offer a market competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) match and tuition reimbursement. Local candidates only, please, as relocation assistance is not available for this position.
DSC Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and relies on the diverse skills, backgrounds and perspectives of our people to drive change, innovation and growth. EOE/M