ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION:
Catholic Charities, Diocese of Trenton is a faith inspired non-profit organization, mission-driven, family-friendly, and passionate about services to our communities. We offer a wide variety of exciting career opportunities in the areas of Direct Care, Clinical, Fundraising, Human Resources, IT, Finance, Marketing, and Nursing. When you join us, you can expect a true focus on work-life balance, competitive salaries, comprehensive benefit programs, and an environment that promotes inclusion. Some of our benefits include: generous paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick time; excellent health & pension plans; and wide array of training and staff development opportunities to earn on-site CEUs. Catholic Charities is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a diverse and inclusive environment for staff as well as for people seeking assistance. To learn more about the agency, please visit our website at : www.catholiccharitiestrenton.org.
JOB SUMMARY: Under the supervision of the Program Director and/or Supervisor, the Partial Care Counselor serves as a member of the treatment team for consumers of the Partial Care Program. Works as part of a team providing group and rehabilitation counseling and service coordination to promote recovery of consumers.
1. Display commitment to the goals of Partners In Recovery Program and its responsiveness to the needs of consumers.
2. Facilitate groups & activities that address the social, vocational, financial, & skill learning needs of the consumers.
3. Participate in treatment planning & review representing the needs & goals of the consumer as presented during Partial Care Services.
4. Maintain accurate & current documentation of the consumer's participation & services provided in the Partial Care Program.
5. Participate in staff meetings and training opportunities.
6. Perform other duties as may be deemed necessary & appropriate by the Program Supervisor & Director.
Bachelor’s degree in human behavioral science, such as social work, psychology, sociology, guidance and counseling or child development. Related experience preferred. Commitment to the Recovery Model.