Who Are We?
QinetiQ Inc. is an innovative C5ISR Systems and Technology leader. Our company is built on a foundation of advanced technology, systems engineering, rapid prototyping, and improved operational sensing. We work with the latest technological developments in government, industry, and academia, leveraging that knowledge to rapidly advance the state of the art, combining cutting edge sensor technology with innovative research in ﬁelds such as sensor science, signal processing, data fusion, artiﬁcial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and augmented reality (AR).
We are a world-class team of professionals that build Ground Systems, Solider Systems, Airborne Sensing and Processing Technologies and Integrated C2 solutions. Our customers are always our number one priority and our mission is to empower and protect American Warfighters and Security Forces!
Your Contribution to Our Mission:
- Managing and triaging the workflow of the President. Prioritizing, delegating and completing work on behalf of the President.
- Developing and maintaining a comprehensive understanding of the organization.
- Creating and maintaining cross-departmental relationships to enable leadership success.
- Managing the meeting cadence for the board of directors and leadership team, ensuring materials are sent in advance, time is well spent, and objectives are achieved.
- Meeting preparation and follow up: reviewing upcoming meetings for the week to ensure the leader has all the information needed to be as productive as possible and sending out agendas or documents to meeting attendees as necessary.
- Reviewing Internal and External Communications: reports, pitch decks, speeches or presentations for the President.
- Formulating and executing special projects or initiatives.
- Preventing bottlenecking and promote decision-making when the President cannot be present.
To Land This Job, You Need:
- Master’s degree.
- 7+ years in a business or executive management role.
- Experience planning and leading strategic initiatives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated organizational skill with the proven ability to multitask.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Experience working in the Defense & Space industry
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Why QinetiQ Inc.?
- Your work will contribute to the protection of American Warfighters and Security Forces.
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technology.
- Extensive opportunities for continuous learning, professional growth and advancement.
- We only hire the best! No matter if you are entry or senior level, you will have the opportunity learn from some of the best in the industry.
- We have fun! We regularly have company events, from luncheons and costume contests to golf tournaments.
- We care about YOU and YOUR FAMILY. We offer competitive benefits and health insurance options.
No One Has Time for Long Job Applications!
We completely understand. That is why we have made the application process easy. We promise. This will be simple.
If because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Senior Executive Business Administrator or call
Opt 4 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
QinetiQ Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.