Genesis10 is seeking a Sr Workday Integration Business Analyst for a contract with our client in Minneapolis, MN 100% Remote
Works as a liaison among stakeholders in order to elicit, analyze, communicate, and validate requirements for changes to business processes, policies, and information systems. The Business Analyst's primary responsibility is to understand business problems and opportunities in the context of the requirements and recommend solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals. Under general direction of Business Analyst Lead to lead and direct analysis activities for high-priority pro jects requiring high degrees of functional integration.
- Strategic Business Analysis Planning & Execution
- Lead enterprise analysis activities.
- Participate in product roadmapping.
- Provide strategic recommendations for current and upcoming product work.
- Assist product owners and managers with backlog management. 25%
- Agile Business Analysis Planning & Execution
- Lead requirements elicitation sessions.
- Document user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Develop supporting documentation when applicable including state flow diagrams, data mapping, etc.
- Work independently and with Product Designers to develop user interface design.
- Work with technical and QA teams to size and validate user stories. 65%
- Center of Excellence Support & Process Improvement
- Ensure BA Center of Excellence Standards are being followed.
- Promote agile adoption and understanding.
- Offer team insights and process improvement ideas to center of excellence leaders. 5%
- Other Duties as Assigned 5%
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS SPECIFIC TO JOB
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment and consult effectively with employees at all levels
- Strong knowledge of basic and advanced business analysis techniques and strategies.
- Strong knowledge of product design and user experience design concepts.
- Strong knowledge of the Agile Framework with a focus in Scrum, Scaled Agile, and Kanban methodologies.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking ability.
- Good communication skills both written and spoken.
- Ability to prioritize across many projects and deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail, motivation, and initiative.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of business analysis experience working in a development environment
- Knowledge of product management concepts and how enterprise software products are positioned and developed.
- Experience working with 3rd party and vendor relationships.
- Experience with both structured and object-oriented analysis techniques.
- Proven experience in operational business process improvement.
- Knowledge of Six Sigma methodologies and other tools supporting fact-based decisions.
- Experience with Workday Integrations
- Experience leading a team of resources for the coordinated delivery of large or complex projects.
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP).
- Financial services or accounting industry experience.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply ASAP!
Whether you are looking for contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions, let's connect today!
Benefits of working with Genesis10:
• Medical, Dental, HSA, 401k, etc are available.
• Bi-weekly payroll.
• Established consultant re-marketing program that provides meaningful and challenging on-going opportunities.
• Downtown parking allowance.
• Delivery Director for employee success and support.
• $1000 referral program with the opportunity to earn additional income.
Genesis10 is a Professional Technology Services Firm providing Staffing, Workforce Optimization and Domestic Outsourcing Solutions. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement – project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com “Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V”
- Agile Methodology
- Attention To Detail
- Business Analysis
- Business Process Improvement
- Business Processes