To apply for this Accounting Manager (Revenue) role, email your resume to Email blocked - click to apply
. In the subject line, type "Accounting Manager (Revenue)."
• Facilitate program contract development, review, and execution process
• Act as liaison to contracting agencies regarding fiscal billing, collection, and reporting issues
• Educate, direct, and assist program managers in billing and census reporting issues for their respective programs
• Manage/coordinate the billing and receivables function for all Agency contracts
• Interface with Business Office Accounts Payable employees on payment activities connected to billing activities
• Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Accounting
• Demonstrated proficiency in use of spreadsheet, word processing and electronic mail software and utilities
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, professional demeanor, and meticulous attention to detail
• Ability to interface with internal and external “customers” with tact and diplomacy
To apply for this Accounting Manager (Revenue) role, email your resume to John.firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line, type "Accounting Manager (Revenue)."
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.