Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo's more than 70 million global customers.
DCT Lead Engineer - BigData and Open Source technologies
This candidate will play an important technical lead role on the Data Control Tools team. DCT is an enterprise framework that enable 14+ line of business to implement data integration work in WellsFargo big data environment.
The candidate will:
- Provide technical leadership in the development, testing, and implementation process and lead day to day activities of contractors and consultants
- Lead the overall technology development and implementation plans of DCT Open source product release
- Collaboratively worked across platform teams to build and maintain scalable and resilient DCT platform
- Drive Disaster Recovery, BCP exercise
- Lead and implement DCT CI/CD effort
- Build and deploy automated testing framework for DCT
- Good exposure to Talend, NiFi and Streamset
- 10+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 7+ years of information technology systems design and planning experience; in data, systems, applications, or architecture
- 4+ years of experience with innovating new technology strategies and successfully implementing strategic vision
- 4+ years of experience with Big Data or Hadoop tools such as Spark, Hive, Kafka and Map
- 3+ years of experience with Cloud technologies
- 3+ years of development experience with languages such as Python, Java, Scala, or R
- 2+ years of experience in building and deploying microservices and cross channel restful Application Programming Interface (APIs) using Apigee, Consul, Resilience4J and Redis
- 3+ years of advanced scripting experience using Unix Shell Scripting, Perl, Python, Java, or PL-SQL
Other Desired Qualifications
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher in information technology
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to be flexible and adjust plans quickly to meet changing business needs
- Prior working experience with Wells Fargo Technology
- Prior working experience with in building reusable framework using open source technologies
- Would like experience with Hadoop FS along with Experience in NoSQL databases like MongoDB, MapRDB
NC-Charlotte: 300 S Brevard St - Charlotte, NCDisclaimer
IA-West Des Moines: 7001 Westown Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.