The Professional Recruiter is responsible for search strategies with active and passive candidates for professional positions in the organization. This person will have the job of working in a consultative capacity with candidates to fill both staff positions and leadership roles. The Professional Recruiter will provide guidance on realistic expectations for acquiring such talent, and what the available level of talent is likely to be. This Recruiter exercises discretion and independent judgment to identify possible matches of talent, and recommends which candidate best fits the criteria developed in consultation between the hiring leader for these key roles in the organization.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Consult and provide guidance to hiring leaders concerning full lifecycle recruitment, including identifying positions, determining job specifications, developing sourcing strategy, assessing talent, recommending candidates for hire, negotiating offers, and closing acceptance.
- Conducts pre-screening interviews based on criteria developed specifically for the position.
- Provide guidance to hiring manager, making recommendations relative to market salary data, organizational development opportunities with internal employees, and potential target pool of candidates to emphasize the most focus.
- Ability to recruit on high volume and one-off senior level positions.
- Strong ability to negotiate offers with candidates.
- Manage candidate expectations about pay, benefits, culture and career path.
- Deliver a consistent, high quality candidate and client experience through professionalism and integrity in all contact with applicants, hiring managers and colleagues
- Education Level: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+years’ experience in professional level recruiting, including leadership positions.
- Full life-cycle recruiting in a corporate environment.
- Experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Hands on iCIMS/SmartRecruiters ATS highly desirable.
- Excellent track record with salary/benefits negotiation skills.
Applicant Tracking Systems
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 2019-224283
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Advantage Solutions was formed in October 1997 to combine the strongest sales and marketing agents in the country. AS's goal was to become the leading sales and marketing agency serving the consumer packaged goods industry. Over a period of three years, twenty-one Tier I companies throughout North America joined Advantage and by April 2000, the goal was achieved.
View the full profile
Today, AS represents over 1,200 clients. The combined operations of Advantage have a revenue base that exceeds $700 million with an associate base that exceeds 12,900 persons. Some of our top clients include SC Johnson, Unilever, Quaker/Tropicana/Gatorade, Schering Plough Health Care, GlaxoSmithKline, Church & Dwight, and Del Monte. The growth of Advantage has been dramatic, reflecting the changing industry in which it competes. As few as ten years ago, there were approximately 2,500 competitors, consisting of local and regional sales agencies. The industry has consolidated to about 500 companies today, and of these 500, there are only three companies that currently provide national coverage with a broad array of services. Advantage Solutions consolidated its member-based organization in June 2004. Our structure enables us to capitalize on new areas for expansion, and to offer our clients and associates unparalleled opportunities for growth. Advantage has established itself in the industry as a dominant player with significant momentum. This has provided a substantial competitive advantage in securing new business and provides the requisite financial strength to invest in leading edge technology and infrastructure to meet the expanding needs of its clients.
AS has one of the most complete technological solutions in the industry that maintains the pace of new innovation. This emphasis on new technology has given Advantage the unique ability to meet the needs of national and global clients which did not exist a few years ago. AS's philosophy also includes fostering a "learning environment." Advantage provides extensive training and development programs and prioritizes a culture focused on performance development management. Coupled with a strong management team, AS is confident of its ability to effectively compete in the global marketplace.