Reports To: Lead Engineer / Chief Engineer / Operations Manager
Summary of Job Description:
Operates, inspects, and maintains all HVAC, mechanical, electrical and plumbing equipment and systems in assigned facilities to obtain most efficient operating results and life expectancy. Assures that equipment is being maintained in an energy efficient, safe manner and down time is reduced to a minimum by anticipation of necessary repairs keeping records of past operating experiences. Performs inspections and repairs to assigned property interior and exterior areas, including walls and flooring, installed fixtures, roofing systems, lighting, etc.
• Performance of ongoing preventive and repair response work orders on facility mechanical, electrical and other installed systems, equipment, and other components.
• Maintain, operate, and repair all HVAC systems and associated equipment, electrical distribution equipment, plumbing systems, building interior/exterior repair, and related grounds as it pertains to assigned buildings.
• Perform assigned facility inspections and due diligence efforts, reporting on as found conditions impacting satisfactory client occupancy and operations.
• Respond effectively to all emergencies.
• Prepare and submit to management summary reports listing conditions found in the performance of assigned work, and recommend and/or suggest action to be taken.
• Study and become familiar with the various items of equipment, and the methods required to use them properly, that are required in every day activities. This to include building automation systems, fire / life safety systems, and any other building related equipment.
• Comply with all safety procedures, maintaining good housekeeping and safety of work areas. Recognize danger and safety hazards and propose methods to eliminate them.
• Maintain compliance to State, County, or City Ordinances, Codes, or Laws.
• Must be willing and able to support any after hours building related activity as required.
• Attend periodic training seminars.
• Other assigned operational tasks as may be typically expected of the Mobile Engineer role.
- Candidate must possess and maintain a valid state driver’s license
- Universal CFC recovery certification
- Minimum of four (4) years of technical experience in all aspects of building engineering with a strong background in technical aspects of packaged HVAC, plumbing electrical equipment repair and maintenance and overall system design and application.
- Candidate will be provided tools required to perform assigned work scope.
- Must be able to lift up to 80 lbs. and climb up to 30 ft. ladders.
- On call duties and overtime as required.
- Must pass background, drug/alcohol, and MVR screening process.
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see URL blocked - click to apply or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please view our Equal Opportunity and Information Security disclaimers URL blocked - click to apply