Looking for a Maintenance Manager with food manufacturing exp in waste water, boilers, and refrigeration to join our growing, highly respectable Food company!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Kelli Filbin
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $75,000 - $115,000A bit about us:
Based out of Kansas, we are an industry leading Food Manufacturing company that has thrived over the last couple months keeping the work flow moving and employees happily employed. We are extremely stable and truly value each and every one of our employees with a very approachable executive team that successfully has decisions made fast and provides its employees an equal voice in the direction of the company.
We are in need of bringing on a strong Leader to manage and mentor the maintenance team. If you are a Maintenance Manager with exceptional leadership skills and experience in boilers and refrigeration (waste water in addition is a plus) in the food industry, then please read on….
*Open to providing relocation assistance for the right fit*
*Whether local or relocating for this position, the individual must live within about 10 minutes of the facility in case of any emergencies*Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Strong Benefits package!
- Bonus Potential!
- Accelerated career growth!
- Work in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- Excellent leadership team that truly respects every employee and career growth opportunities
- Stable, growing company in a high growth industry
- Directs the maintenance programs and processes of the plant to ensure timely, safe and effective production
- Leads, manages, trains and works with the Maintenance team
- 2+ years in maintenance management in food manufacturing
- Strong leadership skills
- Experience with boilers and refrigeration required; waste water experience highly desirable, but willing to help get you trained/certified if not already
- Must be flexible to come in at night or weekends in case of any unexpected emergencies
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.
Coaching And Mentoring