Data Systems Analysts, Inc. is searching for a Project Manager to support the DOJ, VNS, and NRC. The Project Manager will p
rovide direct project supervision and management. Duties include but are no limited to:
- Manages and directs technical project/program personnel to ensure objectives are met within required quality and performance levels.
- Manages large projects involving multi-functional tasking and substantial complexity, sometimes with sub-projects. Develops work plans and supervises major system life cycle tasks/functions including requirements definition, acquisition, integration, test and evaluation, fielding/installation, and disposition.
- Responsible for developing, monitoring and reporting on, project budgets and schedules, and meeting deliverables.
- Manage a complex software development program in an AWS cloud environment.
The successful candidate must be familiar with requirements to take a Government project through Telecommunication and ATO processes. Able to supervise staff, manage financials, manage customer expectations, develop project plans, create and track schedules, communicate both positive and negative messages to staff and the client, earn the respect of a bright team, meet the customer needs, and be held accountable for outcomes. May be required to manage technical and business projects utilizing waterfall and agile methodologies.
Must meet or exceed all of the below:
• 5 or more years of relevant hands-on experience in a Project Management role on programs of significant complexity; where these efforts involved delivering cloud based software development solutions on task orders or contracts that lasted in the range of two years, or longer.
• Experience managing teams of 5 or more staff.
• 2 or more years of relevant hands-on experience leading on-premise migrations to AWS cloud environments.
• Experience working with application modernization.
• Prior Agile and Scrum experience.
• Experience working with Pega PRPC 7.x. Minimum Pega CSA certification desired.
• Strong communication skills. Includes an ability to speak, read, and write fluent English.
• Experience interacting successfully with senior leaders within an organization.
• Strong skills in the following key areas: strategic thinking, multitasking, conflict management, time management, planning and executing a defined plan.
• Experience managing remote teams.
• Hands-on experience creating detailed monthly status reports.
• Must be willing to coach and mentor team members.
• Experience migrating applications to the Cloud is a plus.
• Proven prior experience successfully delivering on 1 or more complex Software Development programs.
• Prior successful experience serving as a manager in a client-facing role.
• Able to supervise bright, highly educated, and energetic staff members.
• Willing to be held accountable for outcomes.
• Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
Education Required and Certification required:
• Current PMP certification.
• Pega CSA / CPBA certification.
• A technical degree in a field such as computer science, engineering, or business IT or demonstrable work experience delivering technical projects.
Founded in 1963, Data Systems Analysts, Inc. (DSA) has been providing Defense and Federal Government customers' business-driven Information Technology and consulting solutions and services for more than 50 years. DSA's people excel in helping our customers achieve sensitive, mission-critical business goals and objectives. DSA is a 100 percent employee-owned company: every employee has a stake in the success of our company and our customers.Our culture embraces training and development opportunities that include leadership programs, employee networks, continued education, and much more. We recognize that building expertise in your profession benefits everyone, and our leadership training programs help employees better manage their projects, inspire coworkers and customers to action, and reinforce URL blocked - click to apply
We also value the unique combination of skills, abilities, aspirations, and backgrounds of every individual — our diversity makes us stronger. We are 100 percent employee-owned through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).DSA employees receive customizable benefits that are highly competitive in each local market that include a Vanguard 401K. DSA provides equal employment opportunity for employees and applicants without regard to an individual's protected status; race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, pregnancy/childbirth or related condition, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other protected status.
DSA will provide necessary reasonable accommodation to ensure that an individual with a disability who is not able to fully utilize DSA's online job application system is provided with equal opportunity to apply and be considered for all jobs. If you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please email URL blocked - click to apply
or call 1-877-422-4372.