To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Norcross, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Operations Service Coordinator- Friday -Tuesday Evening 6:30pm - 3:00am
Iron Mountain • Norcross, GA
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Founded in 1951, Iron Mountain Incorporated (NYSE: IRM) is the global leader in storage and information management services. Iron Mountain is committed to storing, managing and transforming what our customers value most, from paper records to data to priceless works of art and culture. Providing a full suite of solutions – records and information management, data management, digital solutions, data centers and secure destruction – Iron Mountain enables organizations to lower storage costs, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and protect their data and assets from a complex world. Visit the company website at www.ironmountain.com for more information.
Iron Mountain enables 94% of the Fortune 1000 to smartly and securely manage their physical and digital information assets. With unmatched innovation and collaboration, our teams create information management solutions for our customers’ data, no matter what format, location or lifecycle stage it’s in and no matter where it’s kept. We are more than 17,000 people strong and growing. We’ve been a trusted records management leader since 1951.
Iron Mountain is an equal opportunity employer, and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity characteristics or expression, disability, medical condition, U.S. Military or veteran status or other legally protected classifications in making employment decisions.
Iron Mountain Canada is an employer broadly committed to providing an inclusive work environment that welcomes all people. Globally, we believe it is our diversity that contributes to our companies’ shared success. We work hard always to avoid discriminating on any grounds other than capability to perform the requirements of the job.
Responsible for planning of daily work assignments for team, communicating targets and monitoring results throughout the course of the shift. Responsible for measuring and reporting results to direct team and Market leadership. Successful leader will have the ability to motivate the team to perform at the highest level in order to meet internal performance requirements and external customer expectations.
- Human Resources / Workforce Leadership – Provides daily oversight of non-exempt team under assigned control to ensure that high levels of service, production and quality metrics are achieved. Provides some OJT.
- Operational Excellence, Standards & Compliance - Consistently meet/exceed department service goals and objectives. Ensures prompt and accurate completion of all service requests by customers. Achieves maximum efficiency and quality service, including productivity targets. Recommends solutions and changes for improving operational excellence.
- Teaming/TCS – Consistently meets/exceeds customer service standards and model exemplary customer service behaviors.
- Safety & Security & Building Maintenance - Ensures compliance with Federal, State/Provincial and local laws, as well as, Iron Mountain policies and procedures.
- 1-2 years of experience within a service industry.
- Operations Coordinator provides daily direction to team through communication of work assignment and departmental targets; reviews daily performance to ensure that work assignments have been completed and communicates results to team.
- Basic problem-solving skills are required to resolve issues related to inventory discrepancies and customer related requests. Problem solving skills include thorough knowledge of workflows and operating systems to facilitate quick resolution of all identified problems.
- Total travel: 10%
- Education / Experience: High School / 1 – 2 Years
It is the responsibility of every Iron Mountain employee:
- to comply with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and company policies
- to exhibit ethical behavior in accordance with our Code of Ethics and Business Conduct
- to complete required training within the allotted time frame