BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a Branch Director for our Salisbury, NC Senior Living office. This office provides the best in class care to seniors living in Independent and Assisted Living communities.
- Full complement of benefits (comprehensive benefits package)
- Advancement opportunities/growth potential
- Bonus opportunity
As a Home Health Director your day may look like this!
- Lead, inspire and motivate others to provide exceptional care.
- Dynamic Clinician (BSN or Therapist) or business development professional who understands how to maintain the highest levels of client care and customer service.
- Demonstrate the ability to build relationships with employees, referral sources, and community resources while growing this Medicare Certified Home Health Office.
- Responsible for the management and operations of the office, including business development, budgeting, planning, recruiting and fiscal management.
- Monitor the quality and appropriateness of all services provided by your staff to ensure compliance and client satisfaction while ensuring adequate staff education, training and evaluation.
If you’re a Home Health Director with the following skills, this could be your dream job!
- At least 2 years proven, progressive health care management experience
- Either a BSN Degree OR MHA Degree
- Management experience within a Medicare Certified Home Care Agency
- Demonstrate record of goal achievement and successfully taking on increased responsibility with positive results
- Understand Medicare Conditions of Participation
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Identifying New Prospects