Praxair, Inc. is a leading industrial gas company in North and South America and one of the largest 6368326481289. Praxair produces, sells and distributes atmospheric, process and specialty 6368326481290, and high-performance 6368326481290. Our products, 6368326481290 and technologies are making our planet more productive by bringing efficiency and environmental benefits to a wide variety of 6368326481290, including 6368326481290, 6368326481290, 6368326481290, 6368326481290, 6368326481290, 6368326481290, manufacturing, primary 6368326481290 and many others. For more information about the company, please visit our website at 6368326481290.
Praxair Distribution, Inc. is seeking a Plant Engineer - Environmental Manager to join our team located in Kingman, AZ.
Plant Engineer - Environmental Manager
- Maintain Method 9 Program
- Manage PSM/RMP reporting & Regulatory Compliance, Inventory Calculations
- Manage and Maintain Plant RMP Environmental Program
- HazWaste Program Compliance, Stormwater program, HazWaster Reporting to ADEQ
- Maintain Plant Environmental SOP’s.
- Manage Plant ADEQ Compliance and required reporting
- State quarterly & Annual reports, Plant O&M Plan Compliance, Annual Stack Testing
- TSCA/LVE applications and compliance
- TSCA Form U calculations and reporting
- CFATS and chemical storage and inventory evaluations
- Acted as site liaison with corporate legal for all permit/regulatory actions
- TRI AAIR Report calculated and submitted per Agency requirements
- Manage plant level improvement projects within the plant.
- Manages plant capital projects from initial scope development through start-up and commissioning
- Mechanical Integrity Program management - PID Reviews, tank inspections.
- Participate in Root Cause Analysis
- Ensures compliance with Linde policy and government regulations
- Other duties as assigned
- Requires Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Chemical Preferred) or Environmental Management/Science preferred
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in Engineering Preferred
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in operations/manufacturing environment Preferred
- Experience managing projects preferred
- Preferred candidate will have knowledge / experience in industrial safety, health, and environmental science
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, must be able to effectively communicate up, down and across the organization
- Experience creating mechanical equipment and related drawings using AutoCAD (2D) and Inventor (3D and 2D)
- Must have a positive attitude, be willing to quickly adapt to changing situations, have strong communications skills.
- Must be a detail-oriented self-starter and have the ability to work independently and as a leader or participant on a team.
- Must be proficient in computer skills including Word, Excel & PowerPoint, able to navigate custom databases and on-line compliance management software
- Ability to work on teams, manage multiple tasks and interact with senior management
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.
Attention To Detail