Westlake Financial Services is the largest privately held finance company in the Nation.
We are committed to growing and strengthening our organization by hiring the people that make Westlake World (our culture) what it is. Through hiring the best fitting applicants and supporting our people by developing their talents, we transition our applicants into Westlake Warriors (our people).
With 30% YOY growth, we are always looking to acquire talented individuals as we expand our presence in the Auto Finance Industry. Westlake Financial Services believes in PEOPLE with the PURPOSE and PASSION to assist our more than 22,000 dealer partners throughout North America.
WESTLAKE WARRIOR | ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVE (30 DAY COLLECTIONS)
Our 30s Collection Team Member is responsible for assisting our Customers in the early stages of collections, in auto loans, using technology and resources to resolve accounts after the account becomes 30 Days past due.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage a queue of accounts after 30 Days past due delinquency range to prevent loan losses through progressive collection efforts
- Negotiate with customers to create payment solutions based on individual circumstances
- Conduct light skip-tracing activity to generate potential leads on customer or collateral
- Review and submit accounts for repossession activity based on mitigating factors
- Execute collection efforts as directed by the department manager
- Actively participate in team and department meetings to improve work flow, collection processes and department efficiencies
- Protect the confidentiality of all aspects of the company’s operations, portfolio, customer information, and computer technology
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILL & LICENSES:
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in customer service, collections and call center
- Excellent communication negotiation and writing skills
-Must be able to have a flexible schedule; required and must be willing to work weekends and overtime
- Capable of effectively operating in a high-pressure, high-volume environment
- Goal oriented with a desire for improvement and advancement
- Team player
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma (or equivalent) required.
MACHINES, OFFICE EQUIPMENT & SOFTWARE:
- Basic MS Excel
- Basic MS Outlook
- Skip Tools; E-collect, 411.com
People. Purpose. Passion.
These are the hallmarks of Westlake Financial Services, and have been since our inception in 1988. Westlake specializes in prime to sub-prime automotive financing, helping car dealerships do what they do best: sell cars. Our unique credit approval software (known as \u0022The Buy Program ©\u0022) allows dealers to get an on-the-spot loan approval without waiting for callbacks, fax-backs, or rehashes.
Westlake Financial Services is an Internet based, privately held finance company that specializes in the acquisition and servicing of sub-prime and non-prime automotive retail installment contracts. Headquartered in Southern California, Westlake originates indirect retail installment contracts through a network of 21,000 new and used car dealers throughout the United States. All collections and servicing are performed in-house from its central facility located in the Mid-Wilshire area of Los Angeles.
Westlake's success didn't just happen overnight. It took years of hard work, cultivation, and smart intuition to get to where we are today. Not content to rest on our laurels, Westlake continues to build and refine, always keeping our dealers and customers in mind.
We provide Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all Team Members (employees) and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
In addition to federal law requirements, we comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
We expressly prohibit any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of our Team Members (employees) to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws; including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.