Do you enjoy CRUNCHING numbers? CRUNCH down on a new position as a Payroll Specialist this summer!
We are enthusiastically seeking a dynamic Payroll Specialist to join our team immediately!
As a payroll specialist you will be working and collaborating with multiple teams. The Payroll Specialist is directly responsible for reviewing time sheets, processing pay, using ADP, compiling reports and updating payroll records.
Ideal candidates will have a minimum of an associates degree in an accounting or finance related field and a passion for numbers. This is a fun and energetic team looking to add a charismatic teammate!
Whats in it for you?
- NO WEEKENDS!
- Paid time off
- Room for growth
Details for the Payroll Specialist:
- Hours: Monday- Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
- Pay Rate: $50,000 per year
- Direct hire opportunity
Responsibilities of the Payroll Specialist:
- Record employee information, such as exemptions, transfers, and resignations, to maintain and update payroll records.
- Process and issue employee paychecks and statements of earnings and deductions.
- Compile employee time, production, and payroll data from time system and other records.
- Issue and record adjustments to pay related to previous errors or retroactive increases.
Requirements of the Payroll Specialist:
- Associates degree in an Accounting or Finance related field
- 1+ years of experience as a Payroll Specialist
- Proficiency in Excel, Outlook and accounting software such as Quickbooks or ADP
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Delaware (DE) - New Castle, Newark, and Wilmington. We have openings for warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics, receptionist, data entry, customer service, insurance, sales, substitute teaching, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.