About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Database Engineer...In this role, you will:
Required Qualifications, US:
- Lead complex or critical Process Mining initiatives that typically involve multiple disciplines and business groups, including database architecture, design, integration and data modeling
- Provide the highest technical expertise for the planning, research, design implementation, maintenance, and control of Process Mining installations
- Review and analyze complex database technologies that require in depth evaluation of multiple factors including intangibles or unprecedented factors
- Design and certify next generation database technologies
- Facilitate technical session with IT Application owners to u nderstand System of Record (SOR)/application data sources and analyze underlying data models
- Perform technical feasibility analysis and Database assessments for scoping out feasible Business processes
- Identify source data need for Process mining, and facilitate access to source data
- Facilitate & drive technical requirements workshops to design Process Mining data models
Design Data extraction jobs using SQL queries - tables, columns, joins, number of records etc.
- Design transformation jobs & logic using SQL queries to creating activities for Process Mining
- Design data model and solution design
- Performance optimization and tuning of data jobs and schedules .
- Identify Event logs, case-key and activities logic from database
- Consult with multiple client groups to provide strategic solutions, influencing long range internal and enterprise level database architecture and management strategies
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- 5+ years of Database Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 2-3 years of hands-on Implementation experience on Process Mining tools.
- Possess 5+ years of strong experience in SQL, PQL and Data Analysis. ETL experience preferred.
- Proficient in data aggregation, data modeling and data visualization. Ability to analyze data dashboards, analytics and reports using advanced visualization tools.
- Ability to develop Process Mining Database connectors, Process connector, SQL scripts for extraction and transformations jobs spread across various databases like Oracle, Teradata, SQL etc.
- Strong communication to facilitate technical session with IT Application owners and Business SMEs
@RWF22We Value Diversity
- Experience with Celonis tool
- Experience on Business Intelligence reporting tools (like Tableau)
- Experience on RPA (Robotic Process Automation)
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
- Business Intelligence
- Business Processes
- Coaching And Mentoring