Location: Levittown, PA
Hours: Monday- Friday (8:30pm-5:00pm)
Rate: $15.00 per hour
Do you have experience mortgage, loan, property management, and/or customer service industry? Do you want to work for a company that you can grow with? Then this is job for you. Interviews are happening NOW. Apply today www.volt.com
- Respond to vendor and client communication inquiries via email and phone.
- View submitted work orders and provide auditing when needed to ensure completion of assignments.
- Maintain a POSITIVE working relationship with a wide vendor network via phone and email.
- Able to solve problems in well high pressure situations.
- Able to work well in a fast paced environment.
- Work with on-site property management vendors to schedule repairs when necessary, inspections among other responsibilities
- Be the main point of contact of assigned customers
- Negotiate contracts and handle paperwork (e.g. invoices, orders)
- Follow up regularly after closing a sale to ensure client satisfaction
- Respond promptly to customer queries and complaints to find solutions and defuse tension
- Pass on issues to account managers when needed
- Present new or additional products and services to existing customers
- Approach prospective clients through cold-calling, email etc. to meet sales targets
- Send reports on sales activity, accounts status and possible issues
- MUST BE ABLE TO SPEAK on the phone all day with customers, companies ETC..
- MUST HAVE EXCEL spreadsheet Knowledge
- Experience in mortgage, loan, property management, asset management, account manager, dispatch, customer service, and/or sales is a plus
Education: High School
Candidate will consent to:
- Criminal background check
- Drug testing
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.