New Horizon Family Health Services (NHFHS) is a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) that has been improving the health of the communities we serve since 1992. We offer quality health care for anyone needing a family doctor and medical home. Our years of experience and commitment to excellence have earned us the reputation as a trusted source of quality medical, dental, and behavioral health care.
The Mobile Medical Team (MMT) is a program of New Horizon Family Health Services, Inc. (NHFHS) in Greenville, SC that sees underserved and vulnerable populations in the multi-county Upstate area. Our services include primary health care services for adults and children. Under the general supervision of the VP Clinical Services and Chief Medical Officer, and working with the MMT Program Coordinator, the MMT physician will be responsible for ensuring the quality of clinical services to program participants on the MMT unit at the various sites. Primary duties will include assessment, diagnosis and treatment of patients and shall perform all professional duties in accordance with corporate policies and procedures as well as established standards of care.Details:
All NHFHS Company employees must be vaccinated against COVID-19.Experience and SkillsEducation:
- Mobile medical unit setting, rotating throughout the multi-county Upstate area
- Part-Time provider
- EMR - Athena
- No holidays
- Must have successfully completed medical training at a four (4) year, accredited Medical School and received an M.D. or D.O. degree.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Must be licensed to practice Medicine in South Carolina.
- Must be BLS CPR certified.
- Must be Board-Certified or board eligible in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine-Pediatrics. If board eligible, must become board-certified within one year of initial hire date and continue to maintain board certification for the length of employment.
- Extensive knowledge of the techniques and skills necessary to diagnose and properly treat diseases and injuries.
- A working knowledge of the administrative practices and procedures, rules, regulations and policies that govern the rendering of responsible medical and nursing care.
- A working knowledge of public health and preventative care guidelines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to relate with warmth and compassion to patients and co-workers.
- The ability to effectively supervise professional and non-professional employees in their clinical duties.
Our Mission is to provide quality, affordable, compassionate patient-centered health care to improve the health of the communities we serve. Our Vision is that our community will be one of the healthiest in the Nation. Superior patient care is the hallmark of NHFHS.Community:
Greenville, South Carolina is the perfect place to live, work, and play. Greenville is surrounded by mountains, lakes, hiking & biking trails, as well as recreational activities including golf, tennis, water sports, cultural performances and more. It is geographically located between Atlanta, GA and Charlotte, NC, with beaches just 3.5 to 4 hours away, and access to a local, international airport.We are an Equal Opportunity employer.
- Basic Life Support
- Clinical Works
- Internal Medicine