VillaSport Athletic Club and Spa offers exciting and fulfilling career opportunities for those who thrive in a fast-paced, energizing environment. Our resort-style clubs are where fitness, family and community all come together. As a growth company with ambitious expansion plans, VillaSport is looking for talented and motivated people who can grow with us and deliver best-in-class customer service on a scale not seen in the industry.
If you are a high-performing, outgoing, service-oriented individual looking for a chance to make a difference, you belong at VillaSport. We offer a fantastic work environment, competitive wages, and a generous benefits package.
This position leads the team of Food and Beverage Associates and manages the operations of the Food and Beverage department, ensuring that VillaSport members receive five-star service and quality food and beverage items when visiting VillaCafe, the outdoor grill and café, and the outdoor adult bar, or when attending a club event catered by the F&B department.
This is a full-time position offered at an hourly rate of pay plus a full benefits package.
YOUR FOCUS AND OUR FOCUS:
- To maximize revenue.
- To control expenses.
- To deliver excellent customer service.
- To maintain the quality and cleanliness of your facility and work space.
- Five-star customer service and problem-solving skills.
- Front-of-house and back-of-house food service skills.
- Food Handlers, ServSafe Food Protection and TABC certifications (as applicable).
- Food and beverage product purchasing, storage and inventory management.
- Familiar with kitchen/cooking equipment.
- Knowledge of Micros, CTUIT and Compeat preferred.
- Experience in previous café, bar or restaurant roles.
- Experience working for a high-end, high-touch, service-oriented business is a plus.
- Experience leading a team and being a part of a high-performing team.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, multi-faceted, customer-facing position.
- Servant leadership mindset.
- Outgoing, friendly personality with ability to work with and serve all kinds of people.
- Responsible and accountable; self-motivated.
- High energy with a positive outlook.
- College degree, progress toward a college degree, or equivalent skills gained through experience.
For more information about VillaSport please visit our website at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Food and Beverage Supervisor - VillaCafe at VillaSport
Please send your resume and hourly wage range requirements.
*** No unsolicited phone calls or resumes from recruiters. Any unsolicited resumes received will be deemed the property of our Company and no recruiting and/or placement fees will be paid out should the forwarding of said material result in hire. ***
Wine (Alcoholic Beverages)
Attention To Detail