Our client is currently seeking a Cost Accountant to join their team.
Why Work Here?
• This company is world renowned in their industry
• Many locations and opportunities for growth
• Leadership has worked hard to cultivate a culture that is diverse, respectful, and flexible
• Located in an area close to many restaurants and shopping
• Great benefits with a 401k match and 3 weeks' vacation
Responsibilities of the Cost Accountant
• The Cost Accountant will prepare monthly and quarterly accounting reports for submission to management
• Conduct inventory reserve analysis on a quarterly basis and generate reports for senior management
• The Cost Accountant will review rates of depreciation, labor and overhead and suggest policy changes to improve numbers
• Classify costs accurately
• Establish standard costs and update them as appropriate
• The Cost Accountant will maintain and review the general ledger and reconcile balance sheets
• Analyze costs of raw materials and other supplies and create cost-benefit analyses for changing vendors
Preferred Qualifications of the Cost Accountant
• Manufacturing experience
• Cost Accounting experience
• Epicor ERP software highly preferred!
Enterprise Resource Planning