Immediate need for a talented Senior Reporting Analyst. This is a 04+ Months contract opportunity with long-term potential and is located in Deerfield IL (Onsite). Please review the job description below and contact me ASAP if you are interested.
Job ID: 23-33920
Pay Range: $56/hour. Employee benefits include, but are not limited to, health insurance (medical, dental, vision), 401(k) plan.
Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
- Enhance and simplify existing library of Talent Acquisition management reports to be more easily generated and user friendly, leveraging data from multiple source systems
- Create new reports to address emerging business needs
- Translating business needs to the Workday reporting team and testing new/modified reports to ensure they are working as expected
- Translating business needs to the Tableau team and testing new/updated dashboards, as needed
- Ideal Qualifications/Skills:
- 5+ years of reporting experience
- Strong Excel skills; must be well-versed in pivot tables and complex formulas. Experience with macros a plus
- Experience with people or talent acquisition data a plus, but not required
- Knowledge of Workday is a plus
- A self-starter who can work independently with little guidance
- Demonstrates strong learning agility and resourcefulness
Our client is a leading Healthcare organization and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. If you are interested in this position, please apply online for immediate consideration.
Pyramid Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, colour, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- Business Requirements
- Microsoft Excel