You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Senior Consultant- Enterprise Network
Netsync Network Solutions is looking for qualified individuals to fill the role of Enterprise Networking Senior Consultant, specializing in Cisco Network Infrastructure. As a Senior Consultant, specific job responsibilities will vary by client engagement but will focus primarily on Cisco solutions architecture, system design, and implementation.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with Netsync clients and Netsync project teams to identify business and technical requirements for network services.
- Perform network assessment for clients
- Develop network designs based on current technological solutions provided by the manufacturer
- Implement and support network solutions for clients based on industry and Netsync best practices
- Provide knowledge transfer and detailed design/operational documentation to clients
- Provide quality assurance documentation and peer review on projects
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients, technology partners, and internal teams
- Provide Tier 3 support
- Travel: 25%
Skills and Experience
Minimum of four years of related experience in network environments, including network engineering (hardware and software); network security practices; and designing, planning, and implementing LANs, Wireless LANs, and WANs.
- Cisco ISR and ASR Routers
- Cisco Catalyst Switches
- Cisco Prime Infrastructure
- Cisco DNA Center
- Cisco Layer 2 Switching
- Cisco Layer 3 Routing Protocols
- Cisco Wireless LAN Controllers (WLCs)
- Cisco Access Points (APs)
- Wireless Design and Survey Tools (AirMagnet, Ekahau)
- SD-WAN knowledge (a plus)
- SD-Access knowledge (a plus)
- Excellent client management/resolution, problem solving, debugging/troubleshooting skills (required)
- Excellent verbal communications and written documentation skills (required)
- Previous VAR experience preferred.
- Individual should be able to lift 50 lbs.
Minimum Qualifications/Technical and Educational Requirements
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Active CCNP certified, CCIE preferred
- Catalyst (Software)
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert
- Cisco Certified Network Professional
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: g33weux
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.