To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Columbus, OH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Omni One • Columbus, OH
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Southern Columbus, OH Area
$75,000 – $100,000
Job ID # 22167
Our client is one of the most recognizable names in the industry and looking to add several members to their facility in beautiful southern Ohio. Despite the rural location they are a short drive from Columbus and all of the things the state's capital has to offer. Their current need is for an experienced Controls/Automation engineer to join their team!
- Numerous growth opportunities
- Excellent benefits coverage and cheap premiums
- Excellent location with diverse living options
Duties of the Controls/Automation Engineer include:
- Troubleshoot and resolve automation issues for plant machinery and equipment
- Develop and update PM plans and SOP's for equipment lines
- Develop and plan procedures for various CAPEX projects within the plant
- Improve processes within the plant
- Other duties as assigned
- BSEE, BSCE, or similiar
- DCS or PLC programming experience required
- Knowledge of PSM
- Ability to individually and as a part of cross functional teams
PLC, DCS, PSM
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team