Federated/Fisher Auto Parts, Home of the Parts Professionals!Providing world class customer service and reliable auto parts and accessories for over 85 years! Fisher Auto Parts' employees are one of the key ingredients to our success - past, present and future. Fisher has many different career and employment opportunities, as well as benefits to offer new and current employees!
At Fisher Auto Parts, the Store Manager comprises the senior position/leader in the store. The Store Manager must be knowledgeable in all facets of store operations and be fully committed to inspiring our associates to succeed, while instilling the greatest levels of customer service within their given market. The Store Managers personal drive to grow the business in a profitable manner (and) with the highest level of integrity is paramount for success in this position. Success in this role will be accomplished through the consistent execution of all company objectives, policies and procedures in a way that is aligned with Fisher's core values of offering "the best quality at very competitive prices." At Fisher Auto Parts, "service to our customers is our primary objective."
Preferred Knowledge/Skills/Abilities for this Position:
We offer:WEEKLY PAY!
- Strong Parts & Automotive Knowledge
- Great computer and phone skills
- Ability to learn quickly and retain information
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent driving record
- ASE Certification preferred but not necessary at the time of hire
- Minimum of 1-3 years of retail management experience in the auto industry preferred
- On the job training
- Career growth opportunities
- Competitive Benefits
- Health, Vision & Dental benefits
- Paid Time Off Program
- Paid Holidays
- ASE Certification/Training Opportunities
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Medical FSA & HSA
- Employee Discounts
- PPE Reimbursements
- & various electronic, phone and automotive discounts!
- Customer Service
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Telephone Skills