To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rutherford, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Franchised Sales Coordinator
Marriott International, Inc. • Rutherford, NJ
Posted 11 days ago
Posting Date Feb 9, 2018
Job Number 18000EN7
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location Renaissance Meadowlands Hotel, Rutherford, New Jersey VIEW ON MAP
Brand Renaissance Hotels
Schedule Full-time Relocation? No Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International's franchisees.
Please apply online at: http://www.concordhotels.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Concord Hospitality Enterprises Company. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel's employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Now Hiring: Sales Coordinator
Being the Sales Coordinator at a Concord Hospitality hotels is an important role and can be a great transition for a seasoned desk clerk or an entry level role to start your rewarding career in hotel sales. This role is key in the hotels success because you are the direct link between the front desk and our sales team. As the sales coordinator you are assisting our incoming reservation calls for groups and meetings as well as assisting the sales team with contracts, room blocks and communication with the rest of the hotel team to assure our guests and corporate clients receive exactly what we promised! And because Concord believes in promotion from within, many of our sales coordinators today become tomorrows sales managers and future Director of Sales!
At Concord Hospitality, our Sales Coordinators earn competitive wages, receive our extensive benefit package including dental/vision plans, life insurance, ST/LT disability options, 401K options, tuition assistance plus training & development and career advancement opportunities. We provide Revenue Management and Digital Marketing support as well as amazing training, growth opportunities and excellent leadership. Our sales coordinators can enhance their earnings using our Business Referral Incentive Plan rewarding you for business discovered for our other Concord properties!
What sets Concord apart is our passion for this business. We are established on 5 key cornerstones: Quality, Integrity, Community, Profitability, and lastly FUN! Our company is huge proponents of training and development including our signature sales training â" DST Dynamic Sales Trainings which all sales managers and Director of Sales attend in their first year in the company. Additionally we offer many avenues for growth including our online LMS training system, regional training, mentorship program, Thirsty Thursday web series, and more.
If you are seeking a rewarding position at a hotel youll be proud to sell with a company culture that assures you that YOU MATTER a than Concord Hospitality is your ticket to career growth. Apply today and learn more.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
Key Role Responsibilities
- Be one of the first points of contact for incoming sales calls, and respond in a quick, timely, and professional manner to all internal partners and external customers. Endeavor to deliver clear and concise communiqu that is representative of Concord Hospitality via all avenues of communication.
- Demonstrate excellent time management, self-motivation and proactive planning, and endeavor to be organizationally savvy with a keen focus on detail.
- Work diligently to complete assigned tasks and responsibilities (i.e. including but not limited to assisting with or the management of room blocks, select reporting, client notification of key dates such as cut-off or payment schedule deadlines, group resumes, event orders and BEOs, billing details, and other integral administrative aspects of the booking or execution of groups and events).
- Complete or assist with various aspects of pre-event, main event, and post-event details: Track, detail, and communicate with internal partners and external clients about the particulars of each assigned event and group.
- As needed, gain knowledge of hotels food and beverage products, pricing, presentation, and learn about the hotels function space, audio visual, and any other details related to group and event success.
- Learn and use digital sales systems and conceptual sales processes (i.e. Delphi, CI/TY, PMS, sales call process, etc.) and understand the hotels sales strategies (i.e. rates, fees, budgeted goals, etc.). Implement these tools and resources in order to accomplish individual and team goals and efficiently complete job duties.
- Prepared for, participate in, and report out at all necessary internal meetings, conference calls, reporting, planning, training, and other communications required for this position.
- Endeavor to work in a unified and collaborative way -- one that fosters team work -- and embody an entrepreneurial spirit that enables one to make the best possible decisions for hotel and achieve the teams overall goals.
- Own your career development and be an advocate for training and job opportunities that will allow you to continue to hone and develop your talents, skills, creativity, and personal and professional growth.
- Consistently attain sales activity goals and individual revenue goals including -- but not limited to -- proactive and reactive calls, tours and appointments required for this position, as outlined by Concord and your supervisor (if applicable).
- Carry out any reasonable requests made by Management, and seek to comply with companys policies and procedures
This company is an equal opportunity employer.