Job Category: Finance / Accounting – Corporate Finance
The Senior Financial Analyst AFP&A consolidates all the planning processes including the Annual Plan, Long-Range Plan (LRP) and Latest Best Estimates (LBEs) timely and in a high-quality manner. Month-end reporting including actuals vs. budget, create forecasts, risks, and opportunities, create budgets, treasury accounting including new cash pool accounting and cash flow forecast, material analysis, labor and overhead analysis, oversee Financial analysts.
Key Responsibilities Include:
Posted On: Friday, Feb 23, 2018
- Develop consolidated income statement, balance sheet, cash flow, and sales analysis for the Plan, Updates, Long Range Plans, and Latest Best Estimates.
- Provide analytical support for the consolidation and function as a liaison between Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis, all Functional Organizations.
- Provide Ad-hoc support for management analysis and special projects.
- The candidate will have a strong knowledge of accounting/financial principles, and strong financial analysis skills.
- BA/BS in Finance or Accounting required. MBA/CPA beneficial.
- A minimum of four years finance and/or accounting experience; 4-6 years preferred.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills. Extensive interpersonal skills with various levels of management and excellent verbal and written communication skills including a high energy level.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Ability to manage and coordinate multiple activities and shifting priorities under tight timeframes.
- Experience in manufacturing plant required, automotive preferred.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles