Customer Service Representatives will be preferred for this position via Robert Half if they love building solid customer relationships. We could have an excellent career opportunity for you, if you are an articulate and highly-skilled Customer Service Representative. This could be the short-term contract / temporary to full-time Customer Service Representative position you're looking for, if you can work in Lexington, Kentucky! This position is perfect for candidates looking to work in a dynamic, rapidly-changing call center.
- By being successful in your role, you will facilitate business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Eager problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent customer service and office administrative skills
- A consistently positive approach to your work that is rooted in a businesslike professionalism
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- Comfort and confidence when interacting with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- Customer service experience preferred
- Deep understanding of Basic Computer Skills
- Call Center Customer Service experience desired
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- 2+ years' experience of proven performance in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment desired
- Proven computer skills
- Demonstrated experience performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
If you are a service 'champion' who looks to improve and deliver personalized service based on individual customer needs, we want to hear from you. Contact us today!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative
for more information.