Lendmark Financial Services is a consumer finance company that specializes in providing direct and indirect personal loans, automobile loans, debt consolidation loans, and merchant retail sales financing services. Lendmark operates over 300 branch locations throughout Georgia, Tennessee, Virginia, Maryland, Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, Kentucky, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Alabama, Mississippi, Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Ohio, Texas and Washington.
We are an Equal Opportunity and eVerify participating employer.
The Loan Consultant I provides exceptional customer experience while providing personal loan solutions. This position focuses on building a customer base through sales, loan extension and merchant referrals. Role success will be based on creation of customer experience, generation of business, compliance, attainment of monthly goals, and accuracy.
- Greet, assist and solicit individuals entering the office and calling by phone; receive and process credit and employment verifications, and record information obtained; process payments, distributions, make recommendations regarding loan approvals; approve loans up to established lending limits, complete loan closings, handle account activities related to collection accounts, including phone calls and face to face communications with customers.
- Prepare reports, correspondences, transaction documentation, and record and file documentation; operate cash drawer, process bank deposits, maintain records and balances and closing of the branch.
- Actively market all branch products and services to individuals.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 0-2 years consumer finance or related experience
- Cash handling; computer skills; customer service skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Excel and Word Applications
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree
- Bilingual, Spanish/English
CareerBuilder Estimated Salary
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 68759
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.