Sr. Civil Engineer
Currently working with a family-owned and operated firm in the NYC area. They are looking to for a Sr. Civil Engineer. If you're a Sr. Civil Engineer looking for a flexible work environment and a partnership opportunity
look no further!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Typical assignments will include highways, bridges, railroads/railroad facilities, site planning and land development, storm drainage systems, sanitary sewers, utilities, and related civil tasks for public works.
- Manage a small team of people
- Minimum of 6 years' experience in designing and managing various civil engineering projects in New York State
- A Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent and a New York State Professional Engineer's license is preferred
- Experience with NYSDOT, Nassau County DPW, Suffolk County DPW, New York State Thruway
- Experience with railroads is a plus
- Proficient in AutoCAD/CIVIL3D
- Above market compensation/bonus structure
- Partnership opportunity
- Able to grow quickly/wear several hats
- Flexible work environment
- Strong tenure
My name is Myra Smalls and I place professionals at all levels across the country. To confidentially discuss the next step in your career, I encourage you to contact me at
or via email at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Sr. Civil Engineer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.