The Shipping Associate position packs and prepares product for shipment as specified in the customer order and in accordance with policies and procedures. Responsible for the complete and accurate shipping of all products, Responsible for reporting accuracy of all shipping transactions in ERP system. Positions are 1st or 2nd shift, temp-to-hire.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works independently
- Ability to retrieve inventory by location, verify materials to designated areas
- Represents stability with attendance, quality and attention to detail
- Inserts items into containers using spacers, fillers and protective padding needed to create packaging
- Strives to increase productivity
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years of picking/packing or shipping experience or equivalent.
- Ability to effectively communicate
- Ability to perform basic reading, writing, and math functions.
- Able to learn ERP on scan gun and operate proficiently
- Process orders quickly and efficiently to meet customer demands
- Detail oriented and organized
- Ability to perform basic assembly skills.
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Attention To Detail
Enterprise Resource Planning
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: D71011D0FB
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
To describe the team at Parallel Employment Group, you could use one word--PASSION. At Parallel, we have passion for people, businesses and communities. Parallel was created to work in tandem with our clients, providing quality products and services.
View the full profile
Our CREATIVITY allows us to design superior, custom solutions. Whether you need a single contractor or a complete facility management program, Parallel can devise a plan to meet your needs. The employment specialists at Parallel are ready to facilitate all aspects of your business.
Parallel Employment Group is built on a foundation of INTEGRITY. We, along with our customers, hold integrity as the number one criteria for doing business. This is what guides Parallel to make the right choices for our clients and our employees. As we venture through the twenty-first century, the companies with integrity will rise to the top!
Parallel inspires a team approach with our clients, WORKING WITH YOU to create a culture that is not just functional but committed. Our dedication to teamwork produces a workforce that shares this quality, leading to a fulfilling partnership!