Since time began, the earth’s been a generous contributor to people’s well-being. We haven’t been around quite that long, but The Nature’s Bounty Co. has been enriching lives of consumers around the world for more than 70 years. And before we even got started, the world was developing our motivation: Nature’s bountiful effects on people’s health.
Through our years, we’ve been a leader in health and wellness with our innovative products and solutions. We put science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business—that’s why The Nature’s Bounty Co. brands are some of the most trusted in the world. We’re a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition, and ethical beauty products.
We’re also a great place to work, with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture. If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
As the Director of Human Resources, you will be responsible for providing HR leadership, guidance and partnership to ensure that the assigned business units/teams achieve key business objectives while meeting the needs of associates. This includes implementing HR strategies and plans, supporting change initiatives, and managing projects to ensure the most effective utilization of human resources in support of business initiatives.
- Serve as a key strategic partner to leadership teams of assigned business units
- Lead organizational changes and assist leaders in building/executing effective communication and change plans
- Promote a high performing culture of inclusion
- Navigate ambiguous/complex/sensitive issues and promote conflict resolution
- Ensure staffing targets are met and that an active pipeline is in place for key positions
- Assist leaders in understanding applicable federal and state labor laws
- Facilitate and conduct training for both leaders and associates
- Identify barriers and roadblocks to our operations and partner with leaders to identify effective solutions
- Create programs that support and foster a high performance and engaged working environment
- Drive change leadership and organizational development action plans
- Manage associate relations and provide guidance/support to associates
- Implement performance management and succession planning programs
- Drive compliance and understanding of company policies and procedures
- 10+ years of work experience within Human Resources, with significant experience as an HR Business Partner directly supporting Executive-Level Leadership
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred
- Consumer Packaged Goods industry experience; Consumer Healthcare or related preferred
- SPHR or SHRM-SCP certification preferred
- Requires the flexibility to travel as needed