Take your career as an Administrative Assistant to the next level by joining a fast-paced, ever-growing team via OfficeTeam. You will take charge of a number of different office support and administrative duties as the Administrative Assistant for a Commercial Property Management company. A long-term temporary-to-full-time opportunity, this Administrative Assistant opportunity is located in the Dallas, Texas area.
- Applicant must be familiar with word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
- At least 1 year of Administrative Assistant experience preferred
- Familiarity with using the internet for research tasks
- Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills highly desired
- Proven knowledge of Salesforce Administration
- Administrative Tasks experience highly desired
- Commercial real estate experience preferred
- Administrative Office experience
- Solid understanding of documentation
- Proficiency in Commercial Property Management
Do you thrive in a creative environment? Then we want to hear from you! We are currently looking for a dynamic and passionate individual eager to support and contribute to a growing company. Email your resume to email@example.com!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.