The Clinical Research Coordinator I fulfills the requirements of recruiting, enrolling and conducting follow-up of study participants in clinical trials related to all therapeutic areas represented throughout MemorialCare. In doing so, the Clinical Research Coordinator I is responsible for coordinating trial participation of study volunteers with the trial’s protocol, company and trial Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Good Clinical Practice (GCP)/ International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines, FDA regulations and other applicable regulations (global, state, etc.). The Clinical Research Coordinator I is responsible for working with the trial delivery team to meet enrollment and retention goals and ensure compliance with the study protocol. After hours support and coverage may be needed to adequately meet the needs of the research subject and/or adhere to the protocol recruitments.
- Minimum of two (2) years of clinical research experience required.
- Knowledge of clinical trial federal, state and local regulation requirements preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required.
- Ability to read and understand clinical trial protocols required.
- Strong data management skills and attention to detail required.
- Familiarity with medical terminology/environment required.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat) required.
- Associates degree or equivalent education required.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field preferred.
- Research certification (e.g. ACRP, SoCRA or equivalent) preferred.
- Phlebotomy certification preferred.
- Current CITI training preferred.
Must maintain avalid driver’s license and automobile insurance as travel to physician officesand health system locations is required for departmental specific job duties.Job:
United States-California-Long BeachPrimary Location: Schedule: