Do you have technical expertise in the field of factory automation including Industrial Networks or RFID? Are you energetic, creative, outgoing and willing to learn in a fast-paced environment? If so, your future could begin at Pepperl+Fuchs!
A leading developer in the global automation market, Pepperl+Fuchs is looking for a creative, ambitious individual to fill an immediate need for a Product Manager
for our Factory Automation Division at our Twinsburg OH facility
or at our New Brighton MN facility
. We offer a competitive salary, great benefits, a dynamic teamwork environment, a strong PTO (Personal Time Off) Plan, and professional development opportunities.
As a Pepperl+Fuchs Product Manager
you will be responsible for managing technical details and marketing aspects of assigned product lines. This is a great opportunity to utilize your ability to create new relationships with our customers.
The Product Manager
will be responsible for:
- Providing high level technical support to the sales team, answering technical questions, pricing questions, special product requests, and product demonstrations.
- Preparing technical presentations for sales and distributor training.
- Establishing new products and product variants from sales or customer requests.
- Communicating with international business units to explain the need for and required operation of new products.
- Visiting high potential customers as needed to discuss problems and product requirements and demonstrate products.
- Attending trade shows to speak to customers and promote products.
- Defining product requirements for North American market.
- Maintaining detailed records and preparing communications and reports as needed.
- Interacting professionally on a regular basis with staff, vendors and the general public.
- Assuming additional responsibilities and performing special projects as needed or directed.
The background you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology or five year’s work experience in industrial networks like Ethernet/IP, PROFINET, AS-Interface or industrial RFID.
- Minimum of three to five years of product management experience.
- Ability to organize work, engage in a variety of tasks simultaneously and consistently meet deadlines.
- PLC knowledge, Rockwell Automation Studio 5000 or Siemens TIA Portal.
- An understanding of industrial networking solution.
- An understanding of RFID Systems
If you meet the qualifications above, please apply! We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.