To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Enterprise System Application Advocate Engineer I
Windstream • US-Nationwide
Posted 19 days ago
You will be part of growing IT ACE Application Advocate team that promotes application solutions engineering and partners with IT liaison, business and vendor teams for the adoption of Microsoft O365 toolset and collapsing the application footprint by identifying the usage overlaps to reduce costs and increase productivity.
• Active Directory administration (multi-forest)
• DNS/DHCP configuration experience/administration
Operation of Windows Servers 2008 R2/2012 R2/2016
• Change Management control
• Microsoft infrastructure/network architecture and deployment experience
• Basic Project Management Skills
• Desire and aptitude to learn emerging technologies
• Ability to make decisions and manage your time effectively to a delivery plan/schedule
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a larger team
Tier II/III escalation point
• Exceptional customer support (including end-user support)
Preferred Technical Knowledge:
• Microsoft O365 Tenant Administration
• Microsoft Skype for Business (Lync) Online
• Microsoft Exchange Hybrid Administration
• Application Proxy experience
• SharePoint on-prem/online administration
• Mobile device management (AirWatch / InTune / etc.)
• Other Cloud services/migration experience (if you don't have O365 experience)
• Citrix infrastructure administration
• ADFS, directory
• Application/Unix LDAP
• Automation and Scripting (PowerShell/VB/Perl/etc.)
College degree in a Technical or a related field and 2-4 years professional level experience; or 6+ years professional level related Technical experience; or an equivalent combination of education and professional level related Technical experience required.
EEO Statement: Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer including minority/female/disability/veteran; Without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status. Windstream is a drug-free workplace.