Supply Chain – Trade Compliance Co-op
This is a co-op opportunity for Supply Chain Management, International Business, Materials, Operations, or Purchasing majors with a GPA of 3.0 or higher. A co-op in this position will work in the logistics department at the corporate headquarters in Elyria, OH.
Job Responsibilities May Include
- Support NAFTA and Buy America supplier solicitation and customer certification process.
- Support trade compliance team with various administrative duties, such as data maintenance, meeting coordination, preparation of reports and data analysis etc.
- Maintain training documentation for any trade compliance related tasks
- Utilize various systems or data sources to compile and analyze data as needed.
- Provide support to logistics team including transportation
Collaborate with other supply chain functions as needed, including purchasing, demand planning, inventory planning and customer service.Required SkillsRequired Experience
Supply Chain Management