Warehouse Supervisor Hiring Event!
ON THE SPOT INTERVIEWS WILL BE CONDUCTED!
Please join us Tuesday, September 24th from 10:00 am – 4:00 pm for this event.
The distribution center is located at:
1501 Harris Road
Libertyville, IL 60048
It is a requirement to bring a hard copy of your resume to the event and also to complete our online application prior to attending the event.
Responsible for the daily administration and operation of the warehouse. Oversee materials are received, stored, shipped and reported in accordance with established procedures. Direct and supervise warehouse staff. Review effectiveness of operating procedures, maintenance, space utilization and protection of equipment.
- Administer and oversee the daily operation of the warehouse including processing, packaging and storage of supplies, materials and equipment. Ensure overtime is maintained within budget allotted.
- Oversee receipt, storage and shipment of materials and related reporting in accordance with established procedures. Ensure the accuracy of the inventory.
- Account for all materials and supplies in the stores facilities. Audit goods received into warehouse.
- Coach and mentor team members in the areas of productivity, quality, safety and Medline Core Values.
- Ensure all routine paperwork is completed on time and are filled out accurately.
- Assist the warehouse manager in maintaining a safe work environment for all team members.
- Lead day-to-day activities of employees. Assign, monitor and review progress and accuracy of work, directs efforts and provides technical guidance on more complex issues. Provide input into hiring, firing and performance reviews.
- Work with customer service to resolve warehouse related issues.
Medline offers a business casual, entrepreneurial work environment with strong growth potential, a competitive compensation package, and a complete benefits package including medical/dental/vision/life insurance; 401(k) with company match. And much more!
Relevant Work Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent, Associate’s degree a plus.
- At least 3 years of supervisory experience coaching, mentoring and training staff.
- At least 3 years warehouse experience. Basic skill level.
Packaging And Labeling
Coaching And Mentoring