To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Red Wing, MN
- Phone: (727) 536-7895
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
BIC Graphic • Red Wing, MN
Posted 2 months ago
BIC Graphic is seeking an Inventory Analyst for our Red Wing, MN location. The Inventory Analyst performs inventory counts, analyzes and investigates discrepancies and monitors accuracy of transactions. Experience in Microsoft Access and Excel is ideal.
- Performs regular wall to-wall inventory counts and recounts daily.
- Analyzes discrepancies and adjusts inventory records as needed.
- Prints out the negative balance report daily. Investigates discrepancies and corrects accordingly.
- Monitors the accuracy of inventory and transactions; investigates and takes necessary steps to solve accuracy problems and meet the strategic goal for inventory accuracy.
- Monitors the cycle counting processes throughout the plant and ensures that inventory records are compiled in an accurate and compete manner.
- Assist with FLOOR counts. Enters tickets into the database and assists with discrepancy resolution and recount results. Makes the EBS adjustments when FLOOR count is done.
- Responds to inquiries about quantities on hand.
- Audits inventory location system. Brings problems to the attention of the Inventory Specialists, Receiving Specialists or the production Leads / Supervisor / Manager.
- Monitors and reconciles the differences between the EBS Inventory On-Hand and other sources of information
- Analyzes FG location daily and monitors the High Dollar discrepancies and resolves any issues.
- Maintains the Inventory Accuracy database and generates accuracy reports to Management.
- Maintains the Cycle Count database and the Warehouse Metrics database.
- Monitors the inventory needed for the Outsource program and coordinates the movement of Inventory to the vendors.
- Assists with the coordination of the CME realignment activities
- Assists with the coordination of the Liquidation of obsolete inventory.
- Maintains a neat and orderly work area.
- Performs duties in a safe manner, using all approved safety equipment as instructed.
- Maintains an effective working relationship with all department employees.
- Able to work independently and must be self-driven.
- May perform reasonably similar or related duties as assigned.
- High school education or equivalent
- Strong analytical, problem solving, planning, and decision-making skills are required
- One year of experience in inventory control and materials flow
- Access and Excel knowledge is helpful but not required
- Frequent walking, bending, and lifting
- Being familiar with product line, bills of material and routings is a plus, as is APICS involvement and forklift experience.
At Bic Graphic, we believe in fostering an authentic, respectful and transparent culture where our employees can flourish, be themselves and be respected for their individuality. This culture drives innovation and enhances the value of our company. It is essential in helping us attract and retain the most qualified talent, be more competitive, and ultimately creates greater business success by providing an inclusive environment.
Bic Graphic provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.