To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bloomington, MN
- Amar Chetry
- Phone: 651-333-4001 EXT: 56014
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Benefits Customer Service Representative-TAS Service Center
Aerotek • Bloomington, MN
Posted 1 month ago
Hurry Up! We are currently looking for Customer Service Rep. in Minneapolis, MN area for one of our largest clients. If you are interested, please revert back with your updated resume as soon as possible.
- Provide a high level of customer service support when handling customers questions/complaints in respect to defined benefit pension and/or health and welfare plans.
- Proficiently translate health and welfare and pension terms, complex plan information and processes into simple explanations and instructions that customers can understand and act upon.
- Read and understand clients plan documents, amendments or online knowledge base tools, etc.
- Maintain and document complete and accurate call and case notes
- Respond professionally to customer inquiries/complaints received via phone, email or other communication channels
- They are being directed to call a number for more information which you will be the point of contact :
-On average they are taking 30-50 calls a day and the calls will last anywhere from 5-10 minutes.
- Customer service/call center experience
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office programs (specifically Outlook, Excel and Word
- Ability to type 30-40 WPM
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work in a multi-tasked environment and prioritize and organize work
- Fluent in Spanish a plus
- Excellent ability to communicate effectively using the English language in a customer service setting, including verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly assess current state issues and formulate a response/resolution using analytical and problem solving skills
- High level attention to detail
- Strong computer skills with the ability to navigate multiple software applications
- Working knowledge of health and welfare and/or defined benefit pension plans a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Shift timing: 7AM to 6PM
Salary: $16.25 to $16.75 /hour
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.