To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Frederick, MD 21702
- Alicia Cali
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Data Sharing and Integration Lead
Kelly Services • Frederick, MD
Posted 2 months ago
Kelly Services is seeking a Data Sharing and Integration Lead in the Fort Detrick, MD. This is a long term contract opportunity. Summary:
- The contractor shall provide technical expertise to support data transfer and integration strategies for existing and new system-to-system interfaces for the Electronic Grants System, a custom CDMRP application/Oracle database.
- Support will include maintenance of several existing system-to-system interfaces with external organizations, develop and prototype new web services and API's using technologies such as JSON, SOAP, XML to facilitate data exchanges.
- Develop advanced queries, create data models and views.
- Desired knowledge and experience with data management and business process engineering.
- Significant knowledge of database structure including, but not limited to, Oracle, Access, and Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to run SQL queries to compile and analyze data.
- Ability to create process maps utilizing Visio or other similar software.
- Capable of working independently to ensure data quality and oversee work of the Data Manage.
Duties may include data management and reconciliation; tracking, monitoring, and confirming data deliverables; overseeing and managing data exports; and assisting in defining data elements with multiple customers, stakeholders, and organizational leaders. Perks of being a Kelly employee: • Weekly electronic pay • Access to more than 3,000 online training courses though Kelly Learning center • Group rate insurance options available immediate upon hire* • Service bonus plan and holiday pay* • Online application system • Never an applicant fee Kelly Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer •perks to be received upon meeting eligibility requirements Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the Submit Resume or Apply Now button to submit your resume. If you have questions, the recruiter for this position can be reached via email at email@example.com or 216.256.7768.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.