To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Doylestown, PA 18901
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Perkins Restaurants • Doylestown, PA
Posted 10 days ago
Food, Hospitality, Restaurant
Restaurant - Food Service, Customer Service, Entry Level
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Provides efficient service and food preparation according to company policies, procedures, programs and performance standards.
POSITION ACTIVITIES AND TASKS:
- Reports to work well-groomed, in clean and proper uniform and practices good personal hygiene.
- Makes and prepares all food items that are baked in oven including but not limited to pies, muffins, cookies, quiche, meatloaf and ribs.
- Adjusts controls to regulate temperature of ovens.
- Monitors and oversees food temperatures during hot and cold handling to reduce the incidence of risk factors known to cause food borne illness.
- Measures ingredients for bakery goods using measuring cups and spoons and mixes by hand or with electric mixer. Cuts dough into uniform portions with knife or divider. Molds dough into loaves or desired shapes. Places shaped dough onto greased sheets or in floured pans.
- Prepares meats or baked foods according to recipe, using variety of kitchen utensils and equipment.
- Observes and tests foods being cooked by tasting, smelling, and piercing for stage of doneness.
- Serves high quality food and ensures items are complete, prepared as required and attractive in appearance.
- During peak business will be required to work on steam kettles and the grill line.
- Maintains cleanliness of kitchen stations and work areas.
- Ability to manage time effectively.
- Must have high level of mobility/flexibility.
- Must be able to work irregular hours under heavy stress/pressure during peak times.
- Must possess high level of coordination.
- Must be able to communicate clearly.
- Must lift and carry up to 50 pounds for distances up to 30 feet.
- Requires frequent reaching, bending, pushing and pulling.
- Exposure to heat, steam, smoke, cold and odors.
- Requires continual standing and walking.
- Receives direction and training from the Manager on Duty as to specific procedures and assignments.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIRED:
- Basic skills such as sanitation, safety, and customer service can be taught through in-house training.
Job ID: J3R83973XKGHK0MF727
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.