To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Newbury, MA 01922
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Express Scripts • Newbury, MA
Posted 5 days ago
The Patient Care Coordinator will provide excellent customer service over the phone to patients undergoing a specific treatment related to their pharmacy needs. This position will answer incoming calls or make out-going calls to assist patients in setting up medication orders for delivery. This position will triage and respond to questions, inquiries, and concerns to appropriate departments. The Patient Care Coordinator will learn about and patient’s medical journey and their efforts to overcome their respective condition.
- Assist approximately 80-100 inbound and outbound members, providers and physician calls per day in a busy call center environment.
- Accurately obtain and enter patient information, including shipping, insurance and payment information.
- Provide patients with price quotes, order status, insurance verifications and proof of deliveries.
- Responsible for ownership of customer issues and ensuring 100% follow-up to customers.
- Process all order changes including, order cancellations, return authorizations, reships and request for credits.
- High School degree (or equivalent).
- 0-1 years relevant work experience.
- Call Center environment or in a pharmacy setting: retail, mail order, hospital long term care, or specialty preferred.
- Ability to obtain a valid Pharmacy Technician License/Certification/Registration as required by State laws.
- General PC knowledge including Microsoft Office, Internet, Outlook Email and General Call Center Systems.
- Detailed oriented with excellent organization skills.
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment, learn quickly, solve problems and make decisions.
- Data entry experience and solid computer skills required.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule for peak times.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as excellent customer service skills.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Founded in 1973, Freedom Fertility Pharmacy was one of the first pharmacies to focus exclusively on the needs of fertility patients. Today, as an Express Scripts subsidiary, Freedom is America's leading fertility pharmacy, delivering more fertility medications nationwide than any other fertility-dedicated pharmacy. Our teams at Freedom specialize in the unique needs of fertility patients by providing: medication compounding, expedited delivery, superior customer service and comprehensive patient support.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation. Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.