To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Ramon, CA 94582
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Senior Benefits Systems Analyst
Robert Half International • San Ramon, CA
Posted 18 days ago
JOB REQUISITIONSenior Benefits Systems Analyst
Robert Half is seeking a Senior Benefits Systems Analyst to be responsible for the system aspects of benefits administration and ongoing support of the Human Resources Management Systems to achieve HR goals. He/she is a subject matter expert in PeopleSoft system functionality, deductions and processes that are intertwined with various payroll and benefit administration systems. These include ensuring compliance with programs such as leave of absence, time-off programs, and health and welfare benefits. Effective critical thinking, analytical skills, attention to detail, planning/organizing and a strong technical knowledge are required to drive timely and accurate results. Adapts quickly to change and acts as a lead in recommending process improvements in order to automate and streamline benefit operations, including identifying, developing and implementing new or redesigned systems, reports and HRMS-related policies and procedures.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Responsible for daily operations of data flow between various HRMS and payroll systems, benefit vendors, and third party administrators (TPAs) to ensure the administration of benefits run smoothly.
- Identify and troubleshoot data integrity issues. Collaborate closely and effectively with vendors and internal partners to resolve system defects. Conduct annual activities related to compliance and Open Enrollment.
- Act as the contact for escalated system issues for the Benefits department when issues arise with HRMS or vendors. Identify if a system change will impact benefits or other areas of HRMS, communicate impact, assist in establishing priorities for department and ensure all changes are migrated to production accurately.
- Work closely with the Benefits team to identify and implement automated solutions to improve processes and increase efficiency in the administration of benefits and LOA.
- Conduct analysis and recommend streamlined approaches or solutions to implement new policies, procedures or new laws.
- Be able to interpret data and system functionality and apply critical thinking to help business and the department make informed decisions.
- Develop and run reports or queries using the PeopleSoft tool or other tools supported by vendors for operational needs. Identify, produce and conduct user training as needed.
- Responsible for benefit related system access.
- Conduct HRMS and vendor system security access review on a quarterly basis to confirm current users have the correct access and all terminated employees’ access has been deleted.
- Participate in special projects and act in the role of subject matter expert to represent the Benefits department to help identify issues relating or impacting benefits.
- Adapt quickly to change.
- Have effective planning and organizing to implement program changes.
- Collaborate and partner with internal departments, vendors, and TPAs to identify viable solutions.
- Lead and coordinate user testing efforts of system changes/enhancements including the creation of test plans and test scenarios for all aspects of the systems.
- Monitor user testing, raise issues, and work with appropriate parties to ensure testing is completed accurately, and results are documented properly for final sign-off to move change to production.
- Assist with the documentation and measurement of business processes. This includes the production and maintenance of process flows ensuring detailed procedures are documented.
- Analyze process flows to identify opportunities to streamline and increase efficiency.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 5 to 7 years of experience with PeopleSoft, especially benefits and basic payroll functional knowledge.
- Ability to handle high volume transactions and deadlines.
- Experience in working relationship with outsourced benefit vendors preferred.
- Advance Excel and Word; PeopleSoft (administration, system table setup, query and reporting
- Must be results driven and flexible.
At Robert Half, there’s more to us than what we do. Learn about our values and what it’s like to work for the largest specialized staffing firm in the world at our San Ramon, California corporate office. We are Robert Half - Take a look!
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
By mail: Please mail your cover letter and resume to: Corporate Staffing Robert Half 2613 Camino Ramon San Ramon, CA 94583-9128
JOB LOCATIONCA SAN RAMON CORP